1. Where are you currently based?
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
I describe my work as ‘art and storytelling’, which basically just means comics but I like saying it that way! I like fairy tales, fantasy, and horror. My comics mostly come from trying to sort out my thoughts and feelings, and are often inspired by music.
3. What do you like about zine/comics festivals?
I like meeting local artists and talking about comics!! There’s so many amazing people i haven’t met yet, and I love the opportunity to share work and ideas together.
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
I’m working on a series of illustrations inspired by my favorite songs that I’m pretty excited about; music is super important to me! I’ll also have some new minis and a printed version of an autobio comic from earlier this year.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
I plan on continuing to work on my webcomic and developing other stories!
7. Please draw a personification of your Muse or Familiar.
My familiar is a big round seal!