1. Where are you currently based?
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
I'm a cartoonist, I like to make the donuts.
3. What is the last comic or zine you read?
"Eighty Six" by Jason T. Miles
4. What d you like about zine/comics festivals?
I love being a part of a community of people who like to make stuff!
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
I'm most excited about a comic I drew and one of my all time favorite cartoonists, Josh Simmons, wrote. It's called "Twilight of the Bat." Here's a synopsis: "Bats and Joke Man wander through a post-apocalyptic G—– City. Who is leaving them morning cupcakes?? /// story: Josh Simmons, art: Patrick Keck, pin ups by Tara Booth and Anders Nilsen /// published by Cold Cube Press"
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
This is it for now, I'm excited for EUZINE Fest!
7. Please draw a personification of your Muse or Familiar.