1. Where are you currently based?
Currently based in the ever encroaching, yet ever empty condo-ridden NE quadrant of Portland Oregon.
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
I make art because its always been the most enjoyable thing in my life.
3. What is the last comic or zine you read?
Thee Psychick Bible, by Genesis P Orridge. (technically its a collection of writings, probably many were originally released in zine-format)
4. What d you like about zine/comics festivals?
I like that the vendors and patrons are generally sweeter and less intense than a lot of other events that draw crowds of people.
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
I've compiled what is essentially a best-of my dream journal. Each entry will have a few tiny illustrations and a really pretty risographed cover and insert that I'm proud of. I cant wait to unveil it!
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
I'll be vending at Black Sunday in Portland OR, the day after EUZINE. Future project: integrating more color and a bit of humor into my art.