1. Where are you currently based?
My Secret Closet, USA. Some people call it Eugene, OR.
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
As an artist I get my ideas primarily from life experiences of myself and/or others. As a publisher, I find my artists mostly by stumbling onto their work online or in person.
3. What is the last comic or zine you read?
I read this amazing one about a dog on a weird adventure, but the name slips my mind at the moment.
4. What do you like about zine/comics festivals?
Seeing all the creativity in one place is one of my favorite things. Of course, meeting other new and exciting creatives!
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
A sweet collaboration between me and my partner.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
I have work going on nationally and internationally. The best way to follow my schedule without taking up too my space is to visit my website www.auniakahn.com
7. Please draw a personification of your Muse or Familiar.
Black Birds are my Familiars and Botanicals are my Muses.