1. Where are you currently based?
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
I'm an artist. I channel. I seriously doubt "my" ideas are "mine". They just come without asking permission. Boom! Hi! My tendencies lean towards eco-anarchy, and this may be evident in my work.
3. What is the last comic or zine you read?
Everything by my daughter, Alexandra Santaloci (aka AlextattoosNC). One of my favs, from the first Euzine Fest, is “Nothing was Scary & Anything felt Possible” by Tia Swenson.
4. What d you like about zine/comics festivals?
I love the energy. The originality and creative inclusiveness and honesty are really inspiring. Also, they're incredibly fun.
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
My hand printed Zines, of course, but I have also made prayer flags of my Zines, and I'm hoping to hand print a few t-shirts off my Berserker block.
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
Quite a few shows, that's an ongoing thing. I'm pretty stoked about being invited to participate in the East Bay Alternative Book and Zine Fest in Oakland in December.
7. Please draw a personification of your Muse or Familiar.
Drawn from the original wicker Wind Fee by Barbara Jamin-Sassmannshausen