1. Where are you currently based?
I currently live in Portland, I'm french, I got here 2 years ago and I love the city
2. How would you describe what you do? If you're an artist/collective, where do you get your ideas? If you are a distro/publisher, how do you find your artists?
I consider myself as an illustrator, what I do is close to graphic novels I guess. In my art I mostly describe my everyday life in the US, the people I hang with, the architecture...But also I'm very inspired by movies and music.
3. What is the last comic or zine you read?
The last comic I've read was Louis Undercover by Isabelle Arsenault and Fanny Britt. It is a beautifully written and illustrated children book, super moving and smart. I also got the new Aidan Koch published by Kus comics, it's very good.
4. What do you like about zine/comics festivals?
Meeting new artists!
5. What are you most excited about that you'll have at EUZINE Fest?
My first book!!!! It's about the first month that I've spent in Portland, 2 years ago. It's published by Floating World, I haven't seen it yet, I'm super excited about that, Also I just printed a new zine that is a compilation of drawings / journal that I did when I was back in France last spring. I'll be selling both at Euzine!
6. Do you have any upcoming projects or other events you'll be partaking in?
I'm having an art show in November at the Wonderful "Fruit Salad Club" ( https://www.instagram.com/fruitsaladclub/) in Portland. and I'm currently working on a Patreon page that I hope to launch next month.